Expression of Interest are invited from international and national firms and consortia for the following projects on BOT basis:
- Establishment of Clinker / Cement Terminal.
- Establishment of Marine Workshop and Dry Dock facilities.
iii. Construction of 2nd Carriage-way and upgradation of existing main access road.
- Interested firms may express interest in one or all projects separately for each project in envelopes marked accordingly.
- The information / documents to be submitted shall include:
- Profile of company and associates showing financial capability of firm(s) / consortia, annual turn over, financial management, technical capability, available human resources, organization, present business activities, type of registration (memoranda of association, deeds) and experience of similar type of project, if any.
- Details of credibility / capability to undertake this type of work.
- Suggested marketing plan and strategy.
- Vision for making the project viable and its planning, construction, commissioning and managing the project(s). If you’re doing business in Pakistan, you can be sure your goods will transit safely through the port. You can play slots online as you wait for documentation for your goods to be processed.
- Brief methodology for financing proposed funding arrangements to be lined up for undertaking the project, both local and foreign financing.
- Undertaking regarding black listing / default litigation of the firms, if any.
- Submission of above shall enable short listing / pre-qualification of firms who shall be invited by issuing proper guidelines prepared by Consultants for submission of detailed technical and financial proposals on BOT basis.
- Evaluation of the Expression of Interest shall be carried out on weightage basis rationally as indicated in the pre-qualification document which may be down loaded from PQA web site or copy obtained from the office of Deputy General Manager (P&D). As such all pertinent information complete in all respects with documentary evidence listed above must be furnished for securing minimum passing marks. It may be noted that firms black listed in departments and / or in litigation shall not be considered.
- Submission shall be received until 10th August , 2005. Further details may be obtained from Deputy General Manager, (Planning and Development Department), Port Qasim Authority, Bin Qasim, Karachi, Pakistan.
Phones: (9221) 9204211-20 lines Ext. 4264, direct 9204246 Fax (9221) 4730108
- Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids / offers without assigning any reason thereof and no claim of whatsoever nature in this regard shall be entertained.